So a lot happened today and I don’t feel like I want to talk about it anymore. This blog is going to change – for awhile, maybe forever. I don’t know. A lot of things are changing and here is my list so far:
- Facebook and Instagram are going bye-bye because I use it to compare my life to everyone else’s. That triggers anxiety.
- This blog is turning into a fiction-only blog. I decided that sharing my life isn’t for me anymore and I want to start my journey into writing erotica.
- I must make more time for my friends and family
- I must make more time for myself: indulging in hobbies I have forgotten about, reading more books, at-home spa days, long baths, etc. All the things that make me feel good about myself.
- No more binge drinking with my coworkers. This is self-explanatory.
- I am switching up my workout routine to be more fun for awhile. The intensity was too much.
- Journaling – in a real journal. I might get one of those coloring books for adults while I’m at it.
- And, finally, I am going to learn to meditate. I already do yoga so this will be a good addition.
I am sure this list will grow as I get going, but I’m feeling optimistic. So you probably won’t see any personal updates from me for awhile. But, I’ll be around!
Also, I got a lot of really amazing, supportive comments and messages from more than a few people on my last posts and I am so appreciative of that. ❤ ❤