As I have mentioned in a few posts, I have an account on Collarspace. I use my real identity and a few real, but hard to identify, photos. I wanted to dedicate this post to a few of the “crazies” I have come across in the last few months. Not only to lighten up the mood on this blog a little but to shed some light on the serious bullshit that happens within the kink world sometimes.
I have removed out personal information such as names, usernames, and photos. As much as I would love to expose these people, I do have a conscience.
1. Death threats. I did not take this seriously but I found it pretty amusing. Not a very secret organization if you tell everyone about them…
2. Insults. Do women really go for this in a first message!?
3. Unrealistic ideas. I think “no release” is just asking for kidnapping charges. Good luck, buddy.
4. Just plain assholes. The second one is the worst. I know, how dare I be submissive AND have my own interests!? And the first guy, well, his question will always be a mystery.
5. K9s. It’s hard for me not to get judgy about this particular fetish. I get so many of these messages. This guy’s username referenced a character from Silence of the Lambs. Enough said.
Unfortunately, I know that there are many other women and men out there who receive the same drivel in their inboxes. It makes it SO difficult to know who is real and who is worth getting to know.
I have met a few good people on Collarspace though and I cannot say it has been a total bust. It has, however, provided me with some good entertainment over the past while and I’m semi-curious to see what lands in my box next!