Heavy metal & kinky workouts

This is going to be more of a personal post, I think.  I even added a soundtrack for you at the bottom!  Heavy metal Stella is out in full force.  I am certain my neighbors love me as I scream let the bodies hit the floor at the top of my lungs.  They either love me or they are in the process of calling the police.  One of those things.

Sometimes it feels good though, you know?  Letting go…

I didn’t really have a good weekend.  A lot of anxiety and I really wasn’t a very good girl, so I am sure whatever is coming for the rules I broke will be… fun.  Lot’s of sarcasm in that.  Sometimes I get a little desperate for attention and forget to use my brain.  Not an excuse.

I haven’t talked about this a lot, but for the past four weeks (almost five now!!) I have been on a pretty big fitness kick.  I got Beachbody on Demand and have been absolutely loving it.  Don’t worry, I am NOT a Beachbody coach and have no intentions of becoming one so I will not be annoying you all with constant promotion.  BUT, I’m getting muscles! It’s exciting.

99% percent of the reasons for my fitness kick have to do with my health, but the other 1% are much more fun.  😉  Perhaps I have some fantasies about being tied up in all sorts of positions that would be impossible without being physically fit.  I also very much enjoy testing my body, whether it be through physical stamina or pain limits.

So, yeah, when I workout I think about being tied up.  It helps, try it!  Kink makes everything better, even exercise.  Someone needs to start a kinky workout program, if there isn’t one already.  I’m not really sure what that would entail?  It still needs to happen. 😉

Advertisements

Sunday

It’s been an interesting day.  This morning Sir tasked me with having an orgasm every hour for the entire day.  I’ve had six so far and it has been AMAZING.  Also, it’s easier said than done!  An hour is not that much time so I have to be careful not to miss one by getting overly distracted by my own activities.  Each one gets just a little more difficult, my body has a looooong reset period.  All in all, not a bad way to spend a Sunday.

I’m feeling very good today – very inspired and very motivated.  I’ve been working out regularly again.  It helps that Sir has made it a rule.  Everyday I do either Turbo Jam or yoga, sometimes both.  I can get through it easier when I tell myself I’m doing it for him.  Even though, it’s mostly pertains to my own goals and is for my own benefit.  It’s a good routine, at some point I’d like to take pole dance classes but until I improve my strength and flexibility (and my financial situation!) it isn’t an option.

In general, I have been being less of a lazy-head and making more time for my own goals.  I started a gaming channel on YouTube and, eventually, I am going to start livestreaming on Twitch.  I’m pretty obsessed with The Sims.  Unfortunately, since this blog is anonymous, I cannot share very much about that part of my life.

I’m finally starting to make myself a priority and that’s a good thing.  I always forced myself to take the back-burner to others.

Well, time for yet another orgasm. 😉